Coil Handling Mill-Duty Magnets “CH Series”
Our CH Series magnets are custom designed to handle coils in both the eye vertical and eye horizontal positions.
These electromagnetic coil handling magnets perform extremely well due to the fact that the surface condition of individual coils is often irregular.
The mechanical features achieve maximum durability and visibility at a reduced weight. Customers gain exceptional lifting performance, ultimate mechanical integrity and superior lift to-weight ratios.
- Copper Wound Coil
- Heavy-Duty Fabricated Case
- 75% Continuous Duty-Cycle
- Class “H” Insulation
- High Alloy Grade 80 Steel Chain Assemblies
- 230 Volt DC Operation
- Chain Bail Stands
- Centering Cone
- Special Voltages
- Custom Sizes
CH Series Models:
- QCH – Quadrupole Coil Handling
- MQCH – Modular Quadrupole Coil Handling
- BPCH - Bi-Polar Coil Handling
“CH Series” Lifting Magnets