Circular Mill-Duty Magnets “CM Series"
Our CM Series magnets are designed to withstand harsh environments and are available in sizes ranging from 30” to 130” in diameter.
These magnets are engineered and manufactured to deliver optimum lifting performance and extended service life.
The CM Series magnets are favored throughout all aspects of the Iron & Steel Industry due to their high-strength alloy steel case constructions, extra-thick wear resistant bottom plates, unmatched duty-cycles and superior lifting capabilities.
- Heavy-Duty Fabricated Case
- Watertight Construction
- Copper Wound Coil
- Deep & Extra-Deep Field Design
- 75% Continuous Duty-Cycle
- Class "H" Insulations
- Easy Access Terminal Box
- Grade 80 High Alloy Steel Chain Assembly
- High Impact Resistant Manganese Steel Bottom Plate
- 230 VDC Operation
- Slab Handling
- Steel Processing
- Aluminum Wound Coils
- Hot Work Designs
- Special Voltages
- Custom Sizes
CM Series Models:
- CM – Circular Magnet
- CMHP – Circular Magnet Heat Plate (Hot Works)
- CMAC – Circular Magnet Air Cooled (Hot Works)
- CMACC – Circular Magnet Air Cooled Can (Hot Works)
- CMCP – Crop Pit
“CM Series” Lifting Magnets