Our heavy-duty C-Hooks are a safe, economical choice for securely lifting and transporting close stacked and slit coils in the eye horizontal position.
Available in a wide variety of capacities and configurations, these devices are designed and manufactured to meet the specific needs of your operation.
All of our C-Hooks are engineered and manufactured in full compliance with ASME B30.20, BTH-1 safety and design standards.
- Single Coil Design
- Solid One-Piece Construction
- Welded One-Piece Bail
- Tapered Carrying Arm
- Replaceable Curved Support Saddle
- Counter Weighted to Hang within One-Degree of Horizontal when Empty
- Compliant with ASME B30.20, BTH-1 Safety and Design Standards
- Multiple Coil Design
- Low-Headroom Design
- Motorized Rotation
- Replaceable Bail Pin / Clevis
- Replaceable Bolt-On Bail
- Polyurethane Protective Pads
- Guide Rollers and Handles
- Digital Weigh Scale
- High-Temp Rating
- Storage and Maintenance Stands
C-Hook with Low Headroom Design
C-Hook with Replaceable Bail and Pins
C-Hook with Welded One-Piece Bail